The Park 500 WX out-front mower is powered by a potent 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine, plus an all-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission. So no mowing task is too much trouble, even when tackling uneven surfaces. For light and easy manoeuvring, especially around obstacles, the Park 500 WX features 50:50 articulation with power steering. And its front-mounted deck includes extra-wide cutting choices from 95m to 125cm – while delivering a clear out-front view, easy access to corners, and accurate cutting along edges.
- Ultra-powerful 586cc twin-cylinder STIGA ST 550 Twin engine
- All-wheel-drive Tuff Torq transaxle transmission for better climbing
- Front-mounted deck with extra-wide cutting from 95cm to 125cm (not included)
- 50:50 articulation with power steering
- Compact side dashboard and comfortable driver area
- Cutting deck not included - Suggested Deck Combi 100 Q Plus